Job description / Role
To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues and to provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Works as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty shifts i.e. basic cleaning work, polishing equipment, table setting, collects materials / goods from other departments, etc.
• Communicates directly with guests i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
• Ensures proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming whilst on duty.
• Handles the guest greeting upon arrival and their seating through the hostess.
• Ensures that under no circumstances the entrance is left unattended.
• Maintains a professional / friendly, yet discreet relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being.
• Makes himself / herself familiar with all menus, promotions, and other relevant issues concerning the outlet (product knowledge).
• Reports cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate Supervisor.
• Handles guest complaints as per instructions or consults the immediate Supervisor.
• Does all mise-en place work according to the whole day service requirements.
• To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department.
• To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
• Attends all regular departmental briefings and contributes to an open communication within the assigned team.
• To treat guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner.
Your experience and skills include:
• Previous experience in a similar role with a 5* property
• Good command on English
• Good knowledge of Food & Beverage Operations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Front Office Agent
Waiter for an Fnb Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||21 Nov|