Job description / Role
• Greet and escort customers to their tables.
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
• Inform customers about the day’s specials.
• Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
• Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization.
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
• Serve food and drink orders.
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Follow all relevant health department regulations.
• Provide excellent customer service to guests.
• Highly presentable with good grooming
• Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Active listening and excellent command of English
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Guest Attendant (Lounge)
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|
Food & Beverage Attendant / Waiter / Waitress / Server