Job description / Role
• Greet and escort customers to their tables.
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
• Inform customers about the day’s specials.
• Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
• Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization.
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
• Serve food and drink orders.
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Follow all relevant health department regulations.
• Provide excellent customer service to guests.
• Highly presentable with good grooming
• Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Active listening and excellent command of English
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990\'s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.