Job description / Role
Provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests satisfaction
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- To assist the Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her
- To take time and get to know the guests, and to be committed to service excellence
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests satisfaction
- To take time and get to know the guests, and to be committed to service excellence.
- Russian or Arabic Speaker is advance.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.