Job description / Role
If you wish to start your career or maybe you are already a part of Food & Beverage industry and looking for a team that takes pride in developing its talents, let us get to know you better by submitting your application.
This role is a great chance to join a diverse team of pro-active, curious and creative professionals who master the fine art of welcoming, connecting and serving others.
Help us to place such a big smile on every face that can't be hidden by a mask!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Explain restaurant menu to guests, assist and give recommendations based on individual dietary preferences
- Clear and reset tables, keep service areas clean and tidy
- Comply with ALLSAFE guidelines and maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous relevant experience
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Comfortable to work cohesively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.