Waiter / Waitress
Job description / Role
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- 1 year experience as a waiter or internship in Food & Beverage.
Your team and working environment:
- Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, situated close to key commercial areas, shopping malls and attractions in Oud Metha, a central business district in Bur Dubai. Several destinations can be reached within 10 minutes, including Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.