Waiter / Waitress
Job description / Role
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Standards of Performance.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager and supervisor.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work as assigned.
- To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service as per Standard Operational Procedures.
- To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage..
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
- To read and understand the hotel's Employee Handbook and to adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To comply with local legislation as required.
- To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.