Job description / Role
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform with name badge and palm pin at all times.
- The ability to gather and transport all supplies needed for the set-up of a function
- Perform side duties (checklist)
- Report to manager any kinds of deviation from set standard and procedures.
- Ensure that all operating equipment is maintained.
- Ensure that all service and storage areas are kept safe, clean and locked.
- To report any complaints, incidents or any other irregularities to the management.
- Help implement work simplification and necessary changes.
- To be punctual at all times.
- To ensure that guests receive the attention they require.
- To professionally behave with other members of staff, managers and directors.
- Attend to guest needs, complaints and/or on-site requests and changes in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Set up and unset function rooms, including table setting, according to established standards.
- Perform the functions of cashiering and dispensing of beverages, as assigned by Banquet Management.
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times.
- Deliver Food and Beverages service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information.
- Establish and maintain effective employee working relationship.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets, hotel services/features and hours of operations, as they affect the areas of responsibility..
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel.
- Assist other Food & Beverage Outlets in their operations within peak times when needed.
- Average reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must be well presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Good communication and customer contact skills; good problem resolution skills
- Basic F&B product knowledge
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Additional Language is an added advantage.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.