Job description / Role
- Attends regular training sessions in line with the departmental SOP's i.e. guest care, product knowledge, grooming standards, up-selling, etc.
- Works as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty shifts i.e. basic cleaning work, polishing equipment, table setting, collects materials / goods from other departments, etc.
- Communicates directly with guests i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Ensures proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming whilst on duty.
- Works (hands on) towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- Handles the guest greeting upon arrival and their seating through the hostess.
- Maintains a professional / friendly, yet discreet relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being.
- Makes himself / herself familiar with all menus, promotions, and other relevant issues concerning the outlet (product knowledge).
- Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Food and beverage
-1 to 2 years
- Russian (Fluent)
- Arabic (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
- At least vocational diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum of 6 months working experience in restaurant or any hospitality business. Fresh graduate are welcome.
- Knowledgeable in various kinds of food and beverage.
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Russian language speakers are encourage to apply
- Computer literate
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.