Job description / Role
• Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of restaurant service at the F&B point of sale
• Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior • Adopts appropriate service-oriented behaviors and attitudes, focusing on the brand's values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being
• Provides a friendly and personalized welcome for guests in line with the brand's service mindset
• Offers attentive service and adapts to any constraints guests may have
• Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
• Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty
• Knows all about facilities available & promotes the brand and hotel's offer
• Vocational certificate or diploma in F&B and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills and motivation
• Fluent in the national language and business English
• Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
• Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
• Sales oriented
• Good presentation
• A thorough and organised approach
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.