Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Food & Beverage department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Under the general direction of the F&B Supervisor and / Beach Club Manager and / or the Restaurant Manager and / or the Assistant Restaurant Manager and within the limits of established Rixos Hotel Policies and Procedures, oversees and directs the day to day operation of the Food & Beverage Department and maintains the overall efficiency of standards set. Promotes positive work environment.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Rixos Standards of Performance.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager and supervisor.
- To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service as per Standard Operational Procedures.
Your experience and skills include:
- The ideal candidate will be result oriented, self-motivated and with a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with officials effectively.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.