Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Provide excellent customer services
• Always strive towards best customer satisfaction
• Greet customers and present menus
• Make suggestions based on their preferences
• Take and serve food/drinks orders
• Up-sell when appropriate
• Arrange table settings
• Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
• Check products for quality
• Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
• To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
• Take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
AED 2,000 to 2,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: visa, insurance, transport, air ticket (after 2 years)
• 2 years of experience as a waiter or waitress
• Experience with developing constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Active listening
• Good physical condition
• High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
Note: Accommodation & Food candidates have to manage - company will not provide.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|
Senior Waiter / Waitress
Waiter / Waitress
RTC-1 Employment Services