Warehouse and Inventory Manager
Job description / Role
To manage the inventory and warehousing activities for all NOMAC plants in international division, including warehousing operations and inventory planning and optimization to ensure efficient, safe, and systematic operations, whilst meeting service standards and ensuring cost efficiencies.
Contribute to the inventory and warehousing strategy implementation in line with the functional strategy to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing departments. Regularly report to the GM and business Managers on the operational activities of department, challenges and issues faced, mitigations taken, etc. as required, to keep them informed and updated on the division’s activities.
• Manage the effective achievement of the team’s objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing the team and providing formal and informal feedback to maximize overall performance, engagement and motivation through a functional reporting organizational set up
• Contribute to the preparation of the department’s budget and manage and monitor the financial performance against the budget so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
• Oversee and coordinate the inventory planning related to reorder level based items for each plant with the respective Plant planning function to ensure that all relevant inputs have been accounted for in an accurate and realistic manner and the inventory levels are maintained / re-ordered accordingly.
• Periodically analyze the overall Inventory and stock movements for each Plant and along with the Plant Management implement actions to ensure the inventory is optimized.
• Oversee the physical stock cycle counts / reconciliation activities between systems/ inventory and warehouses to identify and rectify inaccuracies as well as ensure effective inventory management and control.
• To constantly monitor the non- moving / aging inventory and initiate system controls on its re-ordering
• Oversee the overall warehouse management operations including receiving, inspecting, storing, and issuing of materials, ensuring that goods are stored and distributed in a safe and timely manner, as per the corporate procedures ensuring complete documentation and maintaining a 100% stock accuracy.
• Oversee and ensure appropriate and compete documentation regarding regulated products and hazards materials and analyze the log of all activities in order to monitor and control the reconciliation of materials delivered and distributed.
• Enforce the policies & processes pertaining to obsolescence handling ensuring that the warehouse always
• A Bachelor degree holder in Business administration, Logistics, Engineering, Materials Management, and distribution or equivalent.
• 10 years’ experience within the Warehouse and Inventory function managing multi geography warehouse operations, with few years of experience in the Power or oil and gas industry
• Understanding of the ERP system
• Team management skills
• Knowledge of law/regulations and contracts
• Understanding of supply chain management process
• Sound financial understanding of Inventory Management.
• Advanced planning and organizing skills
• Advanced communication skills
• Ability to identify and implement improvements
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multi geography Warehouse activities.
About the Company
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company "NOMAC" was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, North Africa and South, Middle Europe and East Europe regions, providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide.
Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors.
Our broad range of services includes, but is not limited to long term O&M, major overhaul of high-tech plant equipment, and development of plant-specific Standard O&M procedures. In total, NOMAC is responsible for the operation of a portfolio of 17,146 MW of power generation and 2.83 million cubic meters per day of desalinated water production. NOMAC is the largest private sector potable water producer using desalination process in the world. NOMAC contributes 40% of water and 15% of electricity of total Saudi Arabia's Demand.