Job description / Role
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Check all incoming materials or physical and electronic shipping.
• Provide input on tax documents.
• Do sorting and separation of purchase orders, as tax documents.
• Make freight requests.
• Make use of control materials and the company's consumer and administrative materials.
• Support the company's internal and external Logistics issues.
• Take inventory of the warehouse.
• Make the physical and electronic drives Logistics Company.
• Make entries control reports and outputs of Logistics.
• Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Background check results satisfactory to SEL
• Negative drug test result(s)
About the Company
SEL makes electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical. To accomplish this mission, we design, manufacture, and support a complete line of products and services for the protection, monitoring, control, automation, and metering of electric power systems. Our solutions range from comprehensive generator and transmission protection to distribution automation and control systems. The SEL Government Services Division is dedicated to the security, safety, and reliability of electric power at facilities ranging from military base power systems to ships, while Engineering Services provides engineering capabilities and system solutions to national and international customers. SEL University provides training and programs that help our customers meet the technical challenges and complexities of integrating digitally based technologies into the expanding power system infrastructure.
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Warehouse and Inventory Manager
First National Operation and Maintenance Company (NOMAC)