Job description / Role
- Picking goods from locations and packing them appropriately ensuring that the items are correct and compliant with the customer order.
- Inspecting incoming goods and informing the concerned person in case of any items received in damaged condition.
- Arranging products in their respective locations.
- Prior experience as a packer preferable.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, and work ethics.
- Working knowledge of computers (ability to email, work on Word and Excel).
- Good command of the English language (reading, writing).
About the Company
Gulf Scientific Corporation (GSC) is a leading provider of scientific solutions for laboratories across the Middle East and North Africa.
Since its inception in 1990, GSC has developed a portfolio of leading products in the fields of analytical and life sciences. Our products portfolio includes international technology providers such as Merck, Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer, General Electric, Affymetrix, and Luminex among other market leaders.
The GSC team of 200 professionals operating in 11 countries provides application support, training, installation and maintenance for laboratories. Our sales and service teams located across the Middle East and North Africa, along with the network of distinguished local agents ensure close reach to any laboratory. The Gulf Scientific Training Centre, the state-of-the-art facility located in Dubai, provides first-rate facilities to train users of life and analytical science instruments.
Over the past two decades, Gulf Scientific Corporation has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the development of the analytical, material, and life sciences in the Middle East and North Africa. By working closely with principals and government authorities, GSC remains at the forefront of the industry, keeping up to date with the latest technological developments and trends.