Job description / Role
• Receiving the goods after clearing or local direct purchase.
• Checking the received goods quantity and lot and expiry as per supplier documents
• Report the status to the concerned coordinator.
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence with FIFO method
• Arranging goods for delivery as per the Delivery note
• Loading and offloading the shipment with drivers
• Assist in counting of physical inventory
• Physically checking of the stock expiry
• Filing all supporting documents
• Scan and upload the documents to NetSuite
• Comply with all instruction from the supervisor
• Sweep, dust and mop.
• Organize warehouse and work area at all times
AED 2,500 to 2,700 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 year of experience
• Fluent in English
Need to have:
• Documentation Skills
• Data Entry Skill
• A team player who is also able to work under own initiative
• Focused and results-oriented
• Highly motivated
• Ability to work and contribute within a team
• Require Strong & Aggressive personality
• Excellent interpersonal skills
About the Company
Abul Qasim Khalaf Al Zahrawi (936-1013 A.D) known in the west as Abulcasis was born in Zahra in the neighborhood of Cordova (Arabic Qurtuba). He became one of the most renowned surgeons of his era and the Middle Ages. He is best known for his early and original breakthroughs in surgery as well as for his famous Medical Encyclopedia called Al-Tasrif, which is composed of thirty volumes covering different aspects of medical science.
The more important part of this series comprises three books on surgery, which describe in detail various aspects of surgical treatment as based on the operations performed by him, including cauterization, removal of stone from the bladder, dissection of animals, midwifery, styptics, and surgery of eye, ear and throat. He perfected several delicate operations, including removal of the dead fetus and amputation. Al Zahrawi is considered as Father of Modern Surgery.
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|