Job description / Role
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
AED 1,000 to 2,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Position: Warehouse Assistant
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Type: Temporary , Contract , Outsourced
- Gender: Male
- Salary: 2300 AED.
- Contract: 1 Months (Extendable based on the business needs)
- Nationality: Open.
- Shift Timing: 8 Hours (5 days working, 2 days off)- Working Hours Beyond Standard will be considered OT
- Language Known: Read and write English
- Interview Date: Will happen this week
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading