Job description / Role
As a Warehouse Coordinator, you will be responsible for the safe and timely shipping, distribution, storing packaging and otherwise transporting of inventory. Furthermore, you will manage all inventory related functions.
- University degree in Business Management or Account related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a warehouse setting
- Highly organised
- Pleasant professional manner
- Strong experience with inventory software and control systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Very Skilled in Excel and Data Management)
- Perfect written English
About the Company
UAE Trading opened the doors of its first boutique in 1972 when the UAE was still laying down the groundwork for a progressive economy and were the first retailers in the country to offer luxury brands to the local market.
Today the company owns and operates 24 multi-brand boutiques, 20 of which are under the RODEO DRIVE trade name & 4 of which are called VIA RODEO, as well as 23 mono-brand franchise stores with more coming soon. Focusing solely on working with some of the worlds most famous luxury brands has earned the company a strong reputation for its high standards among the thousands of UAE residents & tourists that it counts amongst its clientele.