Warehouse General Manager
Job description / Role
Warehouse General Manager - Dubai (4PL) 40-50K AED PM + SCHOOLING
eMagine Solutions Logistics have exclusively partnered with a Leading UAE based 3PL business in their search for a Warehouse General Manager within a multi-user facilities in DIP, DAFZA and JAFZA
They are an easily recognisable, innovative and rapidly growing 3PL provider, attracting various blue-chip clients along the way. This role will give the successful candidate a chance to truly flourish with a challenging, demanding but rewarding site that plays a huge part in their UAE and GCC distribution network.
The Warehouse General Manager role will require the individual to:
• Report to the Regional General Manager (or similar).
• Manage a team consisting of a Senior Warehouse Manager, 1 x Contract Manager, 3 x Shift Managers, Team Leaders and c.200+ operatives across various shifts.
• Be responsible for the site in its entirety including daily interactions with the customer around key SLA's and costs.
• Overall site responsibility for process design and daily delivery for inbound, pick and outbound operations through the team.
• Have full control of the operating budget for headcount - $25M+
• Be responsible for the inventory management.
• Full site H&S control.
• Accountable for people development and performance management within the operation.
This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a; Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager, General Manager, Regional General Manager, Head of Logistics or Operations Director role previously.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse General Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
• A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
• Be Degree educated (or similar) - Advantageous.
• A minimum of 5+ years 3PL Logistics experience at a General Manager level - Essential.
• Have worked for a 3PL provider previously - Essential.
• Have worked within E-Commerce, Retail, FMCG or Food previously - Advantageous.
• Have managed in excess of 200+ employees indirectly before - Essential.
• IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
• Have experience of Six Sigma / Prince2 methodologies - Advantageous.
• Experience on managing budgets up to $15M+ per year.
• Have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Be results driven and commercially minded.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Warehouse Manager / Operations Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Manpower Middle East
Head of Operations
House of Shipping