Job description / Role
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Complete diary logs into inventory
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain preventive warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Comply with laws and all safety and quality regulations.
• The employee is obliged to perform other tasks/duties commissioned by the superior, regarding work
AED 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• 1+ previous warehouse experience preferred
• Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
• Dependable and Reliable
• Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills as a plus
About the Company
New East has been serving automotive businesses since 1992. We are the largest importer & distributors of aftermarket automotive parts in United Arab Emirates. We are a proud member of Auto Parts Member Group (APMG) an industry-recognized organization that certifies and aims to create a support community for all Auto Parts Merchants in Dubai.
People are at the heart of everything we do at New East. We continually invest in our highly skilled team,to ensure we progressively advance our organization and meet the future needs of the automotive aftermarket.
Being the best in our field is the trademark of our company. We consistently strive to achieve zero lost sales and zero late deliveries for each and every customer.
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
Storekeeper for a Leading Printing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|