Job description / Role
- Require an Experienced warehouse operator to be in charge of the growing demands of our warehouse.
- Ability to effectively plan warehouse layout to best support the business outputs.
- Experience in co-coordinating temporary labour support when required.
- Primary responsibility of this position is to pick and pack 4x4 / Automotive Accessories error and damage free.
- Routine shipping, receiving and Internal process tasks.
- Shipping tasks include picking of orders, receiving tasks include loading and unloading truck/container shipments and stocking the warehouse shelves.
- Internal process tasks include bin stock replenishment, physical counting, machine operation, labelling and bin maintenance.
AED 3,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- 3 years’ relevant experience as a Warehouse Operator, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Must have Forklift and Reach Truck licence / experience.
- Ideally experienced using Oracle or similar ERP
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures.
- Good Health and fair fitness to ensure effectiveness of working and lifting materials.
- Must have own Transport and Accomodation
- Communicationin English is a MUST
About the Company
Founded in 1975, ARB 4x4 Accessories stands as Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of aftermarket 4WD accessories. Committed to developing the most technically advanced and innovative market offerings, ARB sets a global benchmark in the industry and continues to supply military, mining and government sectors around the world.
With an extensive product portfolio covering all facets of functional and protective four wheel drive equipment, ARB's primary mission is to prepare vehicles and owners alike for the remote and harsh conditions typically encountered off road.
ARB currently has more than 50 stores and over 100 hundred stockists located across Australia, including a global presence throughout the United States, Thailand and Europe, with an export network serving more than 100 countries around the world.