Job description / Role
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Other interactions: Retailers in the UAE and across the GCC
- Duration: Permanent Position
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Probation: 6 months
- Working Hours: Saturday - Thursday / 8:30 am till 5:30 pm
- Other Benefits: Health Insurance, Access to Company Discount Scheme
- To ensure the warehouse of a leading beauty and wellness distributor in Dubai operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction and communication with the team are the primary goals.
- The candidate must be comfortable and able to multitask and manage and oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking and packing activities within the warehouse.
- Experience in processing multiple orders from multiple retailers (both online and store-based) for multiple brands, invoicing, creating delivery notes, arranging delivery in a timely manner to retailers and creating reports.
- Must also be detail orientated, achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, and be comfortable working with a number of different brands and products.
- Strong communication both with customers and team members is essential.
- Must be proficient with data entry, numbers, formulas, margins, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and online inventory and order systems is essential.
- Experience within the GCC in a similar role is essential.
- Nature and length of previous experience: Experience in a similar role in the GCC.
- Specialist knowledge: Stock control and accounting software
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Proactive, Self-Starter, Able Multitasker, Strong Communicator, Forward Thinker, Accurate, Precise, Organised, Tech-Savvy.
- Language Fluency: English
About the Company
Based in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, one of the top beauty shopping and retail hubs in the world, Beauty Solutions is the leading distributor and marketer of globally-recognised beauty and lifestyle brands in the Middle East. Our team of international experts work together to ensure each brand's equity here in the region and continue to actively research global markets for the most innovative and pioneering products in the beauty industry.
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Logistics/Inventory Controller for a Building Material Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Investment Company in the Middle East
|Al Ain||15 Jun|
Logistics / Stores Manager (FMCG)
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry