Job description / Role
- Execute all matters related to the storage of items, returns, savings, gift items and their documents.
- Maintain stores and items in a safe environment.
- Receive returns, gift items and all items, which need to be stored as savings or gifts according to the regulations and procedures of the department.
- Register imported and returned items to the warehouse in updated database according to observations, and write and periodic reports about each store.
- Store different items, classify them in the warehouses safely, and provide all fire safety means.
- Work on the arrangement of the stores, the cleanliness of the sites, avoid overstock of returned items in the stores, and work on the procedures of disposal according to the regulations and decrees.
- Contribute in the annual inventory.
- Work on the delivery of stored items, returned items, savings and gifts to the stakeholders, and register the documents of reception and delivery.
- Contribute in the execution of work and procedures of information and statistics base arrangement to ease the completion of the work.
- Make recommendations to the department head regarding to work development and applying electronic systems in which it contributes in easing the work, accuracy of data and solve problems and obstacles facing the department.
- Participate in any assigned committee.
- Work in managing and supervising the different stores in the University.
- Any other task assigned by the director
- Higher School
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Senior Store Keeper
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Consulting Middle East
Warehouse Team Leader
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE