Job description / Role
• Plan, develop, organize, manage and evaluate the operations and budget of warehousing facilities
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system to ensure that quality objectives and delivery deadline are met
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing storage of inventory
• Develop warehouse operations policies and procedures and communicate this information to warehouse staff
• Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within the warehouse operations department
• Plan, organize and direct warehousing related administrative services
• Interview, select, coach, train, manage and appraise the performance of warehouse subordinates
• Confer with business unit general managers or concerned personnel to coordinate warehouse activities such as receipt, issue, records control and purchasing
• Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, statistics related to the warehouse operations area of responsibility, and operations, maintenance and safety manuals.
• Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in logistics, distribution or any related with at least 7 years’ experience working in a middle management Warehousing position in a large manufacturing, or large warehouses in the UAE/GCC.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software- Oracle/SAP
• Knowledge on any inventory management and supply chain software is desirable
• Highly Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Fluency in English communication skills in both oral and written
• Ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records
• Ability to plan and supervise the work of others
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with associates
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder "Hussain Albaddad" to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.