Job description / Role
We are seeking an energetic, Warehouse Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment to manage the day-to-day import and export operations of our warehouse and optimize our inventory strategy.
Your knack for building strong relationships and ability to collaborate cross-functionally will be paramount as you establish and monitor key metrics that drive efficiencies and balance costs. You will employ your inventory management knowledge to refine our existing processes.
Make a difference as you play a key role in taking our team to the next level!
In this role:
• You will provide leadership to the warehouse team and ensures safety remains at the core of all activities
• Inspire, coach and mentor team members to achieve excellence; oversee the import and export of 20 containers received each week Ensure accurate preparation and processing of import and export documentation
• Maintain and update local logistics and warehouse policies for shipping, receiving, and inventory practices
• Perform and monitor inventory accuracy in all materials and finished goods storage locations and manage weekly/quarterly/yearly inventory cycle count procedures and drive best practices for sustainability
AED 20000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The successful candidate must have proven leadership experience with experience in warehouse management
• Proficient, advanced use of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to effectively communicate across teams/levels and influence/champion change in a matrix organization
• Strong willingness to take ownership of the physical warehouse space and drive continuous improvement
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.