Job description / Role
A large 3PL business with substantially growing operations in Dubai are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager for one of their 25,000 square metre warehouses, with a high volume of throughput. This key position will be leading the development and business improvement within the warehouse, distribution and customer service processes.
• Manages the Customer Service team efficiently ; builds and maintains unsurpassed customer relationships, ensures impeccable customer service at all times
• Ensures the team has the readiness in responding to customer queries, meeting KPIs, releasing billing reports and sending relevant documents to customers.
• Provides trainings to customer service team on legal requirements, customer KPIs, right customer service and email etiquettes
• Ensures that all set KPIs per customer are met and overviews clear and comprehensive records
• Tracks team productivity (operations and customer service) and takes action for better planning and resourcing
• Overviews the inventory records and location for cost accounting to ensure adherence to the warehouse and distribution procedures are executed ; should implement best storage practices for the optimum utilization of existing space
• Liaises with internal customs department to ensure custom clearance procedures are compiled and legal requirements are met; ensures all JAFZA requirements and relevant information are update and available for the stock holding at any point of time.
• Manages the control of temperature measured areas, and places systems for preventions of system failures
• Ensures the team is driven towards the best warehousing practices
• Ensures that employees are guided, supported and trained daily; organises structured on job trainings; develops career paths for all team members
• Should implement Lean strategies at work place and engage in Continuous Improvement Projects, which has outcomes as cost reduction, quality improvement, decreased failure rates, lead time reduction etc ; should have keen eye for identifying wastes and eliminating the same.
AED 20,000 to 24,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• You must have experience of working for a 3PL
• You must have managed customer service as part of your logistics position
• You must have managed a FMCG or food products warehouse
• AED 20,000 - 24,000
About the Company
Middle East Executive has a focused consulting team that specialises in Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Sales recruitment.
Complimented by strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Middle East Executive has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of businesses, and we have the experience & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Executive