Job description / Role
Fetchr is looking to expand the Warehouse Operations team. As a Warehouse Officer, you will be part of a dynamic team working towards optimizing the efficiency of warehouse operations.
- In charge of inventory in a warehouse or similar space.
- Ensures the safe reception, storage, distribution and reporting of movements within the warehouse.
- Focused on time, making sure every item of stock gets to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves. Ensure the equipment is regularly serviced and help train new employees.
- Works closely with the Warehouse Team Leader and is involved in the planning of stock movements.
- Creates manual orders and processes orders for Bank or B2C Clients.
- Processes the physical order for fulfillment: Including, picking, packing, receiving, shelving and dispatching of orders.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Needs to be ready when problems arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of working on ERP.
- Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Attractive Basic Salary
- On job training
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.