Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
The Warehouse Operative under general supervision must carry out warehouse operations such as shipment receiving, checking, order preparation and dispatching. In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
- Goods receiving function such as Offloading, Checking and Put away of all incoming consignments.
- Order preparation such as Picking & Packing of customer order as per requirement.
- Ensure proper checking, dispatch and loading of vehicles against the dispatch documentation.
- Carry out activities such as Scanning, cello wrapping, heat shrinking, labeling or other value added services as per requirement.
- Ensure accurate stock replenishment
- Assist in stock counts, verification, or other projects as instructed.
- Ensure careful and correct handling of stock
- Strictly follow standard processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure Machinery, equipment, consumables and other resources are carefully & efficiently used and well maintained.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
- Report any defects or damage of stock to Supervisors
- Ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and be customer focus at all times.
- Maintain a cooperative work environment.
Health & Safety and Environment
- Ensure that department keeps a high standard of health and safety and environmental performance as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Report all incidents, of any nature and however caused, to their immediate superior completing all necessary documentation promptly and accurately.
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse any equipment provided for ensuring health, safety or welfare.
- Report damage to equipment fixtures and fittings, MHE defects, accidents at work.
We can offer you
- Future growth opportunities with different business units and multiple brands
- Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
- The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.