Job description / Role
The Warehouse Storekeeper is responsible for managing a team of Warehouse Assistants and assisting the Warehouse Manager and Supervisor in the day-to-day operations of the warehouse. This includes overseeing the receipt, storage, and dispatch of goods, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations, monitoring inventory levels, and ensuring adequate stock availability.
1. Ensure compliance with KORE quality, safety, and environmental standards in the supply chain function.
2. Coordinate with the plant for daily stock replenishment and timely stock deployment.
3. Manage daily finished goods movements, warehousing, and inventory management to minimize out-of-stock situations.
4. Maintain accurate inventory records and manage physical inventory counts for finished goods and non-finished goods items (pallets, CO2, premiums, etc.) to achieve 100% inventory accuracy.
5. Conduct daily cycle counts and weekly/monthly stock counts and reconciliations to ensure physical stock counts match system records. Any variances must be identified and explained within 2 days from the stock count.
6. Coordinate with the sales team to ensure availability and control of promotional packs.
7. Ensure proper separation and disposal of market returns and waste.
8. Achieve key performance indicators related to inventory management, including CFR, OFR, warehouse productivity, warehouse utilization/density, FG inventory days, picking productivity, forklift productivity, and warehouse cost/unit case.
• Should be Female and a Graduate, B.Com preferable.
• Working knowledge of SAP and proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Logistics, Warehousing, and distribution experience
• Need Analytical skills and problem solving tools like Operational Excellence, Six Sigma, 7S etc.,
• Good communication skills to work with all departments
About the Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.