Job description / Role
- Oversee the day-to-day operational activities
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Monthly meetings between BOLLORE Logistics LLC and.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Identify, flag, or handle any errors identified, within the limit of their responsibilities
- Report to their line management on a daily basis
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers for annual maintenance contract (AMC)
- Comply with laws, regulations and standard of European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) on storage/handling of Aircraft Spare Parts.
- Participate, comply and support EASA Audit.
Inform the Authorities
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Follow customs regulation/process for both import and export shipments, keep proper record and ensure compliance to legal regulations and company policies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external supply chain to optimize processes and gain better supply chain alignment.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies, procedures and changes
- Coordinate & Conduct the monthly Operational Review Meeting with AAME & Bollore Management.
- Participate, represent and involve in various AAME internal, customer and external.
- Serve as the key point of contact for issue escalation for AAME account.
- Plans projects and sets objectives for the employees to meet
- Plan, optimize, and allocate the available resources
- Coordinate the activities with the other participants
- Manage the team
- Control the application of general instructions (Internal regulations, Security, Quality
- Safety, and Environmental)
- Monitor the roll-out and the proper use of resources necessary to execute the activities (good condition of the equipment, and use of consumables)
- Comply and meet with all QHSE, compliance and Ethics requirements.
- Monitor carriers' risk prevention plans
- Control the safety resources for hazardous goods
- Excellent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Goal oriented and driven, motivated self-starter with excellent organization skills and ability to multi tasks
- Awareness of compliance standards.
- Understanding of domestic import/export laws or regulations and custom clearance compliance.
- Familiarity of health and safety procedures.
- Knowledge of logistics and hazardous materials handling.
- Familiar with warehouse management system/ ERP – SAP
- Reporting & presentation skills
- Required Work Experience
- Proficiency in Freight-forwarding industry
- Experience in logistics/warehousing business
- Familiarity with handling of Aircraft spares parts, tools and standard Hardware
- Knowledge of Aviation regulations and capable of managing supplier, customer and authority audits e.g. AAME, Airbus, GCAA and EASA
- University Graduate or with relevant experience
- English language skills (oral & written).
- Adaptability and innovation
- Influence and Negotiations
- Interpersonal Ability
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Business Awareness
- Strategic Thinking
About the Company
Bollore Logistics LLC was established in 2009. Our main office and 2,500 sqm warehouse are implanted at the heart of Dubai Airport cargo city (DAFZA). In 2015, Bolloré Logistics reinforced its local presence by opening a consolidation warehouse in Jebel Ali Free zone in order to meet customers’ growing requests and expand our range of services (TOO, cross-docking…). The commitment within teams allows Bolloré Logistics LLC to offer a broad range of services and tailor made solutions to sectors such as aerospace, oil & gas, perishable, telecom, renewable energies, healthcare, aid & relief and many others.
Assistant Warehouse Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East
Storekeeper / Warehouse Assistant
Black Pearl Consult