Job description / Role
A leading multi-national FMCG business in the MENA region is currently looking for Warehouse Team Leads to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
The core purpose of the role is to ensure orders are accurately assembled and despatched to customers in a timely and productive manner. The key objectives for this role will focus on surpassing customer needs, people development and continuous improvement of safety and productivity.
- Able to lead, motivate and develop a team operatives within either pick or dispatch, ensuring that the highest standards are being achieved in all areas for all staff. This will include performance, disciplinary and absence management
- Experience in a customer facing role, ideally within an FMCG environment and proven results in operational improvement
Ensuring all health and safety training is completed in line with monthly site targets
- Reporting skills
- IT skills such as SAP, Excel, Word, and Outlook
Desirable skills and experience:
- Based in Abu Dhabi or UAE
- Strong understanding of an FMCG and automated environment
- Experience of managing large teams of people as well as excellent communication skills with senior management
- Should be open to local travel
- Driving skills an advantage but not a requirement
- Good English oral and writing skills
- Reporting skills
- Willing to be based in Abu Dhabi
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Warehouse and Logistics Manager