Job description / Role
• Deal with all vehicle distributors on cases of manufacturer warranty extended to Customer vehicles.
• Follow up on all manufacturer warranty claims with the distributor and ensure that claims are processed on time and customer complaints resolved.
• Coordinate with aftermarket product suppliers on the warranty cases related to their respective products.
• Coordinate and ensure certain amount of goodwill warranty is claimed from each manufacturer/distributor for their respective products consumed by Fast Service Centre.
• Ensure that all warranty failures are recorded, analyzed and reported to management to decide on economic viability of the particular brand’s product.
• Coordinate with Workshop Managers, Accounts team, Purchase team and Stores Manager to ensure that all warranty matters are handled and resolved in a professional manner.
• Warranty related reports to be generated brand wise and product wise and manufacturer wise.
• Assist the procurement team on stock movement, parts ordering and store management whenever required.
• Handle customer complaints in the Reception whenever required on Warranty matters.
• Keep track of all Warranty Job Cards and Warranty Claims and handle Audit queries related to Warranty matters if required
• To work as a warranty coordinator, one needs a high school diploma or College degrees are is preferred / Not required
• Strong organizational skills, along with a great ability to prioritize work
• Handle multitasking is required if one wants to work as a warranty coordinator.
About the Company
Providing market-leading standards in the field of vehicle rental services, Fast Rent A Car offers arguably the most comprehensive line-up of any company in the UAE.
Since its launch in 1990, Fast Rent A Car has focused on core values such as strong customer service and excellent value for money. This successful formula has seen the Abu Dhabi-based company grow across the Emirates to become the premier locally owned vehicle rental company.