Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of a Warranty Manager will be to organise and manage all warranty management systems in regard to the Company and manage all defects and rectification action which may fall inside a warranty
• Responsible for Company Warranty management systems in Aircraft Maintenance
• Daily review of airline tech logs to identify and claim compensation for Line Maintenance defects.
• Assessment of Maintenance work packs to identify material and labour claims with Original Equipment Manufacturers.
• Review of Service Bulletins for warranty entitlement associated with industry support and non-industry support claims.
• Assessment of warranty rejections and liaising with suppliers in order to seek clarification when decisions are unjustified.
VHR is looking for a Warranty Manager to join the operation and ideal candidates shall:
• Have minimum 5 years experience working with Aircraft Warranty.
• Experience as a warranty engineer within the Aviation industry
• Preferably has worked in an Airline / MRO / VIP operator.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Assistant Sales Manager