Job description / Role
The candidate will be responsible for preparation / review and checking of techno-commercial proposals for Industrial Wastewater treatment plants.
• Check the details of the enquiry/tender, verify it and coordinate with sales for any missing inputs or information.
• Prepare Design, Estimation and Techno commercial proposal and preliminary drawings as per customer requirements.
• Review of tender documents/Request for quotation and ensure that offer meets the technical and commercial requirements specified in the tender
• Prepare a high quality and professionally presented offer and costing in compliance with client’s requirement
• Support and assist Sales Department for the technical discussion and clarification during tender review and/or order review.
• Create vendor database for the segment.
• Co-ordinate with other departments to consolidate the documents/information for bids.
• Ensure complete handover of winning bids to project team for execution.
• Be abreast with the industry, technology, product developments and innovations
• Complete all required documentation and work as per the Integrated Management System
• Any other duties as may be agreed from time to time with the Management.
• Highest level of personal integrity and standing.
• Positive work ethic, self-motivated/driven to achieve.
• Track record of progressive experience and career growth.
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited University.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in process design and proposal preparation for industrial wastewater / effluent water treatment plants
• Preferred experience in produced water treatment packages like IGF, Hydro cyclone, CFU unit, Nutshell filters, Oil water separators etc.
• Experience in design and estimate for package domestic Sewage plants and marine packages (50 m3/day to 5000 m3/day, Vacuum type) is essential
• Experienced in Sludge treatment (Centrifuge, Thickener, Dehydrator)
• Should be familiar with IMO standards and requirements
• Experience in international projects / tenders would be an advantage
• Communication skills and Customer focus
• Commercial awareness
• Attention to detail
• Creative and innovative
• Team work
• Multitask and work under tight deadlines
• Planning and organizing
• Problem solving and decision making
• Knowledge of MS Office packages
About the Company
Advanced Watertek is an Australian Company, with a Regional Office in Dubai, specialising in the design, manufacture, installation, and commissioning of Reverse Osmosis Desalination Systems.
We strongly believe that our employees are the most important resources for the growth of our organisation. Our goal is to hire talented individuals who both fit and enhance our corporate culture with their experience, aspirations and enthusiasm. Ours is a service oriented profession and we realize we can only be as good as the people we hire. Therefore, we hire only The Best.
Project Manager - Water Treatment (Chemical Degree Holder)
Big Fish Recruitment
Al Fattan Ship Industry
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Chemical Sales Manager
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jun|