Job description / Role
Watch Department Supervisor - Mall of the Emirates
You will be in charge of the Watches & Jewelry category within a Flagship Boutique and will contribute to increase sales in order to achieve the Boutique target.
Our client is one of the most prestigious luxury brands in the world.
Sales & Client Relations:
- Create a luxurious experience for every Client walking into our boutiques through the brand's services during their entire visit
- Ensure Clients are welcomed in a high level manner in order to create a strong relationship with them and ensure brand loyalty
- Advise, guide and help clients by providing information on Watch & Jewelry collections as well as Fashion trends and build client relationship
Product Category Management:
- Follow-up the objectives and budget provided by the management
- Drive the product category to achieve the target
- Monitor the KPI's for your product category and define key action plans to reach the target
- Be a role model and influence as well as motivate the sales team with regards to Watches & Jewelry
- Conduct and organize briefings to the team
- Support the sales team to ensure that they are confident to sell Watches & Jewelry
- Conduct trainings to the sales team
- Understand and maintain Watch & Jewelry area according to current merchandising standards
- Check stock levels regularly and conduct inventory on a monthly basis
- Communicate effectively with Watches & Fine Jewelry colleagues in the corporate office and Management
- Provide monthly sales report for Watches & Jewelry category
- Competitive package and benefits
- 3 to 5 years as a Senior Sales Assistant in Retail in the luxury watch sector
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry with deep passion for Watches & Jewelry.
- Strong business sense, excellent analytical skills, interpersonal as well as communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.