Job description / Role
Quest is working with a successful retail company in the Middle East, looking for an experienced Watch Technician to join their team in Dubai.
- As a Watch Technician, you will be responsible for providing repair and diagnosis of timepieces, identifying which parts are for replacements, estimating repair costs, responding to customer queries and handling complaints in a timely manner, among others.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 5 years’ experience in the same role or capacity
- Experience in the luxury watches category
- Excellent customer service orientation skills
- Can work within set time frames
- Excellent attention to details
- Very good English communication skills
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.