Job description / Role
Wealth Manager - Business Development Sales Consultant – Dubai
Are you a financial, banking, sales or business development professional who is ambitious, hungry for success and ready for a NEW International challenge?
Are you willing to relocate to live in the United Arab Emirates and have the drive to earn £80K - £100,000 GBP+, TAX FREE in your first year in the business?
At deVere we are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best financial planning and advice wherever they are in the world. Currently spanning 51 offices in over 40 countries, serving 86,000+ global clients in 109 countries and over $11BN under advice and management, we are the world’s largest independent financial advisory and private bank.
Having been awarded 9 key industry awards in 2015/16 & 2017, our latest award ‘2018’s Leading Experts in Pension Planning & Investment Solutions’, which is part of Wealth & Finance Magazine’s ‘Leading Experts of 2018’ awards. Concludes deVere as having most enviable strategic position unrivalled in the global marketplace.
As a Financial Wealth Consultant, you will work interpersonally with clients to understand their medium to long term, private financial planning and wealth management requirements. In this direct client facing, consultative position you are required to communicate with potential clients to give the guidance and advice they need to realize their personal financial goals whilst maximizing the high earning, Tax Free local environment. This will involve effective and assured English communication skills to incorporate information gathering/fact finding and direct client facing presentation experience to a diverse range of Expatriates, at all levels of income/wealth.
Successful consultants will be confident in securing business whilst building trusting, long term client relationships. A tenacious, driven and highly motivated attitude is required from the outset to succeed.
We will provide you with:
* Comprehensive pre-relocation and extensive ongoing full training and development to achieve international financial adviser qualifications (CISI, International Certificate of Wealth and Investment Management)
* Access to exclusive market leading products from the top global Investment/Retail Banks such as JP Morgan, UBS, Barclays, RBS, Zurich, Morgan Stanley, deVere Group Private Bank and deVere Vault
* On-going support, administration and compliance with state of the art financial software
* Multi award winning 19,000ft state of the art office locations in Marina Plaza – Dubai, H Hotel – Dubai, Jumeirah Etihad Towers – Abu Dhabi, The Burj – Qatar, Oman and Kuwait
- Option 1. 6000AED monthly retainer and weekly commission pay run
- Option 2. £3000 GBP monthly retainer and weekly commission pay run in Oman with degree level education certificate
* Medical Cover and sponsorship of Visa
* Weekly pay run for upfront commission structure, with high average case size
* Structured, defined career progression into management with many further global opportunities
* High Tax-Free earning capacity, with additional trails and quarterly residual income on AUM (assets under management)
* World class company performance incentives quarterly, bi-yearly and end of year awards ceremony
* deVere Vault share incentive scheme
In return we are looking for:
* Financial/Banking, consultative, sales, business development, account management experience or equivalent
* Top performing, trustworthy, motivated, hardworking, proactive, entrepreneurial and target driven individuals
* Mature individual of 27 years and above, however a junior position may be made available if younger
* Excellent all-round relationship building, communication and presentation skills to all levels
* Eagerness to build or further a career in the international financial services industry
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced international, professional team environment
* Experience within international financial services is a bonus, not a prerequisite
* You will receive an intensive training program in products, services and consultation/presentation advice before you arrive in location and then will be provided with an ongoing training support program in location. This will include training and study towards CISI international chartered qualifications and beyond
* If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, please apply today online.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.