Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class analytics capability. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our Web Analyst is responsible for analyzing data, generating insights, developing solutions that will drive revenue, ARPU, and customer retention for our Owned Concept Brand, Tanagra. You will also manager the entire scope of business intelligence projects.
What you will be doing
- Utilize data to design web experiences that customers love
- Develop solutions for all of customers' data needs
- Develop reporting applications (utilizing different BI tools), create dashboards, deep dives and, when possible, automate data pulls to enable ease of access to data for the business
- Analyze data and provide insights to ensure the e-commerce business success
- Act as a data scientist, test and measure new features
- Drive the key Product KPIs, such as revenue, ARPU, retention, and optimize the sales funnel
- Measure the pulse of the business by monitoring KPIs daily
- Present KPI status and deep dives monthly to stakeholders
- Manage the full scope of business intelligence projects, turning data into actionable insights for the relevant business functions (sales, distribution, marketing, supply chain, etc.)
- Contribute to the creation of a data driven work culture
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Computer Science or Operational Research
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant Web Analytics experience
- Google Analytics and Google Data Studio proficiency
- Proficiency in data visualisation, Looker is a plus
- Proficiency with Scripting Tools and Languages: SQL, Python
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Previous E-Commerce experience in a well-recognized tech company are a must
- Data Warehousing
- Data Governance
- Driving Results
- Query and Database Access Tools
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.