Job description / Role
Taaleem Central Office are currently exploring the market in order to appoint an experienced and professional, Communication and Content Manager to become part of a well established team in the heart of Dubai. This role will offer excellent opportunity to continue your career within one of the leading education providers in the Middle East.
To give an idea of the role and the responsibilities required for this role, please see below.
• The role holder will be the lead developer and editor for all digital assets managed by the Marketing and Admissions service, assisting with digital media development and providing high quality copy and rich media items for digital channels and printed materials.
• They will ensure that all content is on brand and engages the target audience with relevant key messaging.
• Working with colleagues, they will develop and test compelling digital assets and content, ensuring consistency with brand personality and appropriate tone of voice for key customer segments.
• The post holder will act as Taaleem’s digital and web expert ensuring that digital, online, campaigns and social media are integrated into Taaleem’s strategic, tactical and operational planning. The post-holder will have responsibility for the overall development, management and optimisation of the Taaleem’s Schools and Corporate website, set up of social media channels and all external digital assets.
• The post holder will have responsibility for the production of digital/rich media assets for all our Schools, incl. copy for traditional marketing formats. Close liaison with the Marketing Manager and Marketing and Communication Executives in Schools will be required in order to support the production of detailed high-profile publications, both digital and in print.
• To lead on digital marketing planning and provide expert support to the Marketing Manager to ensure the integration of digital, web and social marketing into all marketing and brand awareness strategies and plans,
• To work closely with senior colleagues in Marketing and Admissions department to support the integration of digital and social marketing into wider plans including School marketing plans, advertising plans, and social media presence,
• Lead and manage the on-going redevelopment of the Taaleem’s Schools websites (incl. the use of relevant CMS system),
• Lead on integration of our websites with the selected CRM system and student records system (ISams) to deliver a first- class and seamless user experience to prospective parents and other key audiences (teachers and external stakeholders),
• Together with relevant stakeholders across the Taaleem Group, leading on the development of all relevant systems, communication interfaces and plans required to deliver successful customer experience, supporting both customer acquisition and conversion objectives,
• To establish, develop and support a Taaleem-wide network of web-editors providing expert advice, support and training on content creation, writing for the web, etc,
• To proofread, sub-edit and check the factual accuracy of communications and key messages, ensuring messages and copy deliver compelling messages in line with tone of voice guidelines, web design guides, policies and procedures,
• Platform management and Search Engine Optimisation
• To lead on research and user testing to inform the development and launch of new functionality and content and ongoing optimisation of our websites,
Content creation and production
• Lead on the development of relevant content and tailored user experiences to maximise engagement, acquisition and conversion,
• Lead on the development and implementation of a digital content strategy (with Customer Experience and Admissions, and Marketing Managers) for the Taaleem’s websites and related micro-sites (incl. Campaign micro-sites and landing pages),
• To ensure that all copy and content is on-brand and delivers compelling messages to audiences consistent with our Schools’ personalities and tone of voice,
• To research and develop stories, materials and key messaging to drive parent recruitment, convert parents to enrollment, and enhance and champion Taaleem’s reputation and brand to key audience segments,
• To deliver in-house videos, web copy, info-graphics and social media content to promote key messages for Taaleem’s Schools externally and internally,
• To work with graphic designers and external agencies (often under tight deadlines) to produce internal and external written publications including, but not limited to, CRM communications, web content, emails, e-newsletters, print/digital magazines, posters and leaflets,
Advertising campaign support
• To support the delivery of digital marketing and search plans to build the brand and recruit students encompassing pay per click (PPC), lead generation, display advertising, re targeting, programmatic, social advertising, content marketing and SEO in both domestic and international markets.
• Degree in a creative or digital discipline, or equivalent experience,
• Experience of working in an online marketing environment, incl. websites (front and backend), social media channels, and supporting digital platforms,
• Experience of working on (or significantly contributing to the management of) a large corporate website,
• Understanding and experience of accessibility and usability issues,
• Experience of commissioning and producing creative content that grabs audience attention and prompts response to calls-for-action,
• Substantial practical knowledge of website management, digital marketing, content strategy and production,
Closing Date for this Position is Tuesday June 25, 2019
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Trans Skills LLC
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing Social Media Coordinator and Business Development
Marketing and Communications Executive