Job description / Role
Brief Description Detailed Description
- Develop, Test and Maintain high-quality user-facing features
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX tasks you work on and that they are clearly defined in collaboration with the product teams including prototyping activities
- Engage and coordinate with other team members and business analyst with development and troubleshooting.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
- Build the required test cases to cover the full functionality of the developed system
- Execute test cases of systems developed by other team members, and report any missing test cases
- Fix bug and implement feedback given by the business / Business Analyst
- Build deployment documents and associated deployment packages of developed system
- Test and implement deployments of systems developed by other team members
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3+ Years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- SharePoint 2010, 2013 & 2016 customization and development
- ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, Java script, CSS, Bootstrap, Telerik controls, Windows services, Web services
- SQL Server database design and optimization
- Agile development
- Source control systems
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Web Developer & IT Leader
One of the Leading Real Estate Companies in the UAE
Software Development Manager
Manpower Middle East
Senior Software Engineer