Job description / Role
• The developer will act as a technical expert on Customized CRM project (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more).
• The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including extending Customized CRM, simple to complex customizations, UI/backend development, integration with other applications and more.
• Other responsibilities include configuration, data standardization, and support.
• The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
• Proven expertise of Customized CRM Development experience
• Proven expertise of PHP, MySQL
• Hands on experience of analysis in a web development environment
• Experience building Dynamics CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree of Information Technology or Computer Engineering.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Experience Minimum: 2 to 5 years -Preferred in UAE.
• Systematic and able to work under pressure
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Can join immediately
About the Company
Tilal Properties is a joint venture between Sharjah Asset Management and Eskan Real Estate Development LLC to focus on the establishment, development and management of real estate projects in Sharjah. The vision of Tilal Properties is founded in the developmental boom achieved by Sharjah under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Dr Sultan bin Mohamed Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah. Tilal Properties plans to develop a series of high-quality real estate projects in Sharjah.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Back End Developer - Senior
Full Stack Developer
API Integration Software Engineer
ManpowerGroup Middle East