Job description / Role
Our client is a fast growth, highly dynamic technology organisation operating in the eCommerce, Digital, Telecoms and Government sector. They have experienced significant growth in the last 18 months and that trend is continuing to accelerate throughout the course of 2016, currently they're looking for a Web Developer with expert Drupal skills to continue the expansion of their Development team
This position offers an opportunity to work with some of the most reputable brands and organisations in the Middle East region, and can provide a great platform upon which to grow your career.
- Be the in house expert on Drupal, providing technical support and guidance to both external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Take specifications and mock-ups and transform them into web applications.
- Work with rapid prototyping frameworks, for example bootstrap.
- Produce hand coded, high quality HTML code.
- Provide recommendations and improvements to the pre-existing codebase.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in Web Development.
- Excellent Drupal CMS skills.
- A sound understanding of fundamental web development processes, from UI layout to RDBMS structures.
- Good understanding of basic UI principles.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively liaise with external clients, peers and internal stakeholders.
About the Company
We specialise in recruiting for every role that is innovative and emerging in the digital world.
Through our core channels we deliver to the largest and most innovative clients in the market.
We don’t judge our candidates only by their CV / portfolio but by their individuality and underlying talent. Hence, why for programmers with limited experience we have invested in hack tests. This is a chance for them to show how good they really are.
Our clients range from independent start-ups to global powerhouses, covering both client side and agency. We partner with our clients to place not just the best individual talent but also to create some of the most exciting digital teams globally.