Job description / Role
Web Developer (Programmer)
We are currently looking for one of our Reputed Client in UAE a highly talented Web Developer (Programmer) having hands on experience on creating static, dynamic and data-driven web applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Creating design specs for web development projects
- Website maintenance
- Creating and maintaining software documentation
- User testing
- Remaining up to date on emerging technologies and trends
- Backend data integration and collection
- Efficient English written and verbal communication
- Experience on HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience on PHP, MySQL, Laravel
- Experience on ReactJS
- Strong knowledge in developing APIs (Ajax, JSON, and XML)
- Ability to work in dynamic and evolving environment.
- Must have 3 to 5 Years of Experience as Web Developer with Strong Programming Knowledge
- Must be willing to Work in Ajman, UAE. Candidates Available in UAE will be Preferred.
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- PHP, MySQL, Laravel
- APIs (Ajax, JSON, and XML)
Salary Depend on skills and interview
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.