Job description / Role
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Web Development Manager to be responsible for leading a complex web development project. Responsibilities of a Web Development Manager include overseeing the project from conception to implementation, designing and developing web architecture, and providing guidance on technical issues. He/she should possess extensive experience in website design and the ability to lead web development initiatives with high level of project management knowledge and skills. He should be comfortable working within a team, have a keen eye for details, and have excellent organizational skills. Ultimately, he/she must have strong leadership qualities, be able to provide guidance and support, and be highly accurate.
Web Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing front-end and back-end web architecture.
- Developing servers and databases.
- Developing and supporting projects from conception to implementation.
- Working with Graphic Designers and Web Developers.
- Creating user interactions on web pages.
- Developing APIs.
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments.
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the website's desired appearance and functionalities.
- Conceptualizing the website design process and leading the IT development team.
- Developing user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces, and performing SEO procedures.
- Integrating images, embedding videos, and adding plugins.
- Troubleshooting and testing prototypes, as well as monitoring the live deployment of the product.
- Performing code checks to optimize website performance.
- Providing oversight and supervision to developers and facilitating suitable interventions to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Documenting website development processes and procedures.
- Preparing project progress updates for senior executives and performing website demonstrations.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in website design.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field from a reputed and accredited university
- 3+ years in software development, research, reversing and DevOps
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in web project management.
- Demonstrable knowledge of development best practices
- Extensive knowledge of advancements and trends in web design.
- Advance proficiency in front-end and back-end programming languages, such as Java, HTML, or PHP Laravel, Python, Node js, React js, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in database systems such as Mongo DB, MySQL.
- Good knowledge of Agile development practices, with ScrumMaster experience
- Project Management skills including using of PM Software
- Exceptional ability to contribute creativity and innovation to web projects.
- Superb leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Extensive experience as a Web Developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to offer guidance and support.
- A creative thinker.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Development disciplines.
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Software Developer (Electronic Trading)
MERN Full Stack Developer
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
Head of Software Development
Ignite Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services