Job description / Role
We are hiring for the position of Web Specialist for one of our semi government entity client in Dubai.
Contract Duration - 1 year( Extendable)
• Good Analytical skills like GA, good working experience on the Advanced Excel.
• Experience working closely with an IT development team to define and drive requirements, test development work, etc.
• Ensures that developed solutions meet the company's strategic and tactical business needs
• Process, manage, monitor and perform quality assurance on this OCC platform and subsequent landing pages.
• Experience in business analysis and content requirements gathering for content delivery via online and tablet applications.
• Monitor delivery mechanism usage data and produce required reports for stakeholders
• Manage implementation of content solutions, performing production tasks directly or working with team members and/or vendor developers to complete the work.
• Assist and support Customer Care operational initiatives and requirements. A passion for operational excellence and a high regard for exceptional user experience is expected.
AED 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in related technical major (e.g. CS, CIS, IS, etc.), or equivalent work experience, preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in related field preferred
• 3+ years OCC experience
• 3+ years analytics experience 2+ years Oracle Eloqua
Skills and Knowledge
• HTML5 CSS3
• Bootstrap Java Script Knockout
• Oracle Commerce Cloud or equivalent Oracle Eloqua
• Analytical Tools like Google Analytics or
• Advanced Excel
About the Company
WE ARE A UAE LEADING HR CONSULTANCY
We offer a full range of HR services regardless of the organization headcount or location in the UAE&GCC. We understand how your organization thrives or flounders on the quality of your people. We are experts in creating award-winning organizational cultures. We have successfully tackled some of the most serious organizational issues imaginable to help companies grow and deliver their business plans.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Backend Developer (Node.js)
IT Project Manager
RP International (RPI)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Nov|
IT Application Developer
Excelsior Group ME
Full Stack Developer
Quest Search & Selection