Job description / Role
• AMS is seeking a talented, and creative mid-level web designer and video editor/graphics designer to join our dynamic marketing and strategy team. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about storytelling and design.
• This is a role for an imaginative individual with a strong creative sensibility, an eye for detail, and the skill to bring to life compelling stories around often complex related topics. In this role, you will be working closely with the strategy and marketing team for the creative and development process from idea generation to presenting final deliverables.
• Front-end web development
• Back-end web development including solution design and architecture
• Designing and implementing new websites in line with companies’ communication message
• Design and editing of video’s for company website including social media platforms
• Updating of changes on company websites
• Ensuring the website is up to date with new technologies and integrated
• Be self-sufficient but happy working with other developers, following the team's conventions and processes
• Can work independently, focused and self-motivated
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent position
• Desired start date: February 1, 2020
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: 8 am - 6pm
• Travel requirements: as required / to be discussed
• Gross monthly base salary: to be discussed during interview
• Commission / Bonus: to be discussed during interview
• Other Benefits: to be discussed during interview
• University Qualifications: Any
• Other certifications obtained: Any
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Any relevant qualification
• At least 3 to 5 years experience as a graphic designer or in related field
• Specialist knowledge: Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Basic Knowledge 3D Software’s
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Creative Suite)
• Database management
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Age Range: Any
• Gender Preference: Any
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Language Fluency: Fluent English
About the Company
AMS brings expertise, innovation and service excellence across a broad range of mission solutions providing resilient, long-term and cost-effective support to Government, Humanitarian and Commercial Organizations.
AMS works closely with clients, enabling them to meet evolving mission sustainment requirements, technical training solutions, supply chain and logistical needs; ensuring the highest standards of performance and mission readiness is achieved in rapidly changing and difficult environments.
Our current operations extend across the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa. With a workforce of more than 3,600 members, we currently operate across more than 60 countries. AMS's highly experienced team of professionals is dedicated to securing success for customers while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity across all our operations.