Job description / Role
You will manage the development and deployment across both Android and Apple systems and create visually appealing websites and applications that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Our client is a business that has seen rapid success and growth in the region and are now looking to expand the Development team in Dubai, UAE.
* Write well-designed, tested, and efficient code by using best software development practices.
* Design, develop, test, and deploy - expert ability in the full design and development process
* Work closely with our search engine optimisation team to ensure the development of all platforms concerned suits their requirements as best as possible
* Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our applications and websites. Program, test, debug, troubleshoot etc all developments constantly.
* Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations. and activities.
* Integrate data from various back-end services and database, create and maintain software documentation.
In addition to a fantastic Web and Apps Developer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, and/or another specialized relevant fields.
* Experience with Python using Django framework with Stripe integration (djstripe) - for web & phone app backend
* Deployment to AWS using EBS/RDS/S3/Cognito services - for web & phone app backend.
* Strong understanding of various App integration methods, how to build them, the ability to create API coding, and form clear API instructions should it need to be plugged into another system.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Del Monte Foods (U.A.E) FZE
Full Stack Developer
Right Calibre Executive Search
Associate Developer (Graduate Hire / Early Professional)
IBM Middle East
Software Developer - Application and Web
Senior Developer, Full Stack
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)