Job description / Role
Lead the execution of online trading for the web site that will deliver a best-in-class customer satisfaction that drives significant and sustainable business growth.? Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver on sales targets, site experience, traffic, and digital analytics.?
Roles & Responsibilities
* Oversee the website team and development agency
* Drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, and manage margins.
* Look after the day to day management of online trading to ensure effective and timely delivery and continuous growth through sales optimization in line with the commercial business plan.
* Ensure the implementation of the e-commerce strategy by cascading it down to tactical operational activities.
* Drive sell thru and conversion by overseeing the maintenance and improvement of the website, ensuring all products are accurately represented, stylishly merchandised and smartly promoted.
* Work closely with sales, aftersales, digital team, and marketing operations, finance and admin
* Work closely with Marketing, Content, Creative and Brand teams to get input on guidelines, best practices and trends.
* Oversee the digital commerce marketing plan in order to drive consumer traffic and conversion together with marketing functions within the business.
* Ensure that online marketing strategies drive traffic to site, to increase sales and loyalty engagement including but not limited to direct marketing, search marketing, social marketing, affiliate marketing, mobile marketing real time marketing.
* Own all on site targeting campaigns, working closely with Digital Marketing and CRM teams to develop a strategic localization and personalization program.
* Oversee all digital commerce content in line with principal brand strategy.
* Oversee the events calendar, coordinating upload, product marketing, editorial and promotional content schedules.
* Participate in planning meetings for upcoming launches; submit forecasts and help ensure that numbers are aligned to sales plan.
* Ensure maximum product exposure across the website and all marketing channels, ensuring featured products and messaging match marketing direction and inventory.
* Continue to ensure timely check-in of launch inventory; flag delays and launch issues; maximize sell thru opportunity through promotional opportunities.
* Responsible for all up-selling, cross-selling and promotional sales tools.
* Manage and monitor all product launches, product portfolios - changes, launch dates, price and name changes handled by admin/sales team.
* Work closely with analytics team to manage the use of analytics programs to track and monitor online campaigns.
* Work with Digital Analytics to maximize customer site behavior using digital analytics, selling and performance metrics.
* Work closely with Customer Experience team to implement and optimize customer service standards and operations including standardization of procedures, appropriate issue routing, customer service reporting,
* Oversee AB tests, working closely with the MOPs Team to ensure alignment with business goals.
* Remain up-to-date on current and emerging technologies and trends and how they can be incorporated into the existing business plan.
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
* 10+ years of strategic Website & Ecommerce management experience
* Extensive experience in website merchandising & optimization
* Strong knowledge of Internet?best practices for optimal user experience that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth.
* Very strong demonstrated analytical skills, advanced Excel user.
* Experience in Google Analytics, Omniture, Core metrics or another web analytics tool.
* Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
* Ability to summarize key learnings/conclusions to senior management.
* Strong independent,?decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
* Must be a strong collaborator who can work effectively with key internal partners.
* Must be a good communicator and writer who can educate internal partners about the value of programs.
* Must be a thought-leader in the digital landscape, staying abreast of current trends, tools, vendors, best practices and strategies in the management of such programs.
* Ability to compile and analyze?search data and?metrics to guide decisions.
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.