Job description / Role
Our Client specialises in creating exceptional educational play spaces for schools, nurseries, hotels, hospitals and residential developments.
This excellent company is looking to hire a Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). This individual is expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, fantastic content creation and writing skills and the ability to pick up new tasks and learn new systems quickly.
· This Website Manager must display an excellent understanding of Wordpress and WooCommerce.
· Candidates must be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Other additional benefits are included
· Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
· Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
· Manage email setup and maintenance across the business.
· Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
· Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
· Update and manage plugins and themes.
· Create newsletters.
· Image manipulation and graphic design skills for image creation.
· Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
· Create website content, products, posts and pages, aligned with the organization’s strategy.
· Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
· Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
· Create strategies to grow the subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
· Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
· Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
· Manage the Company's social media accounts, including posting and advertising.
· Create training documents and provide training on website for employees.
· Prefer a degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or related qualification, but experience is the most important quality.
· 4 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
· Expert knowledge of Wordpress & WooCommerce
· Highly proficient in managing hosting with cPanel and domain management.
· Image manipulation skills experience with Canva, Photoshop or similar.
· Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
· Experience using Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google for Business.
· Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
· Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Excellent content creation and writing skills.
· Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
About the Company
The Recruitment Tree is an independently owned search and selection consultancy based in the North East with offices in the Middle East.
We are experts in our specialist sectors and have access to the highest calibre candidates due to our strong long term relationships and unrivaled market knowledge. Our friendly and supportive consultants work tirelessly to meet your needs by building meaningful, long-term relationships who understand your business requirements.
If you are looking for a job, our knowledgeable consultants are up to date and well informed about the current job market and how best to find you a job you are most suited to. We will dedicate time in understanding your needs, getting to know you, and finding you the right job.
At The Recruitment Tree we strive to enable our candidates to walk away having found their perfect role, and our clients to walk away having added value to their business with their most important asset, their people.
Web Designer with IT Background
B. & R. Dora International DMCC
Software Engineer (Frontend)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Full Stack Developer
HR Source Consulting
IT Project Manager
HR Source Consulting