Job description / Role
\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Welcomer to provide engaging experience to guests staying at Pullman and shall also be responsible for making a rapport with them to gain loyalty, keeping in mind the objectives, performance, consistency and quality standards established.
• To act as the ambassadors of the hotel, providing guests above-and-beyond services to ensure their experience will be worth remembering.
• To provide a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and upscale service at all times, following the standards laid down by the department.
• To ensure effective implementation of all departmental, human resource, finance and safety system policies and procedures.
• Good communication skills
• Must have the ability to multi Task
• Ability to handle pressure.
• Maintain high standards of personal hygiene & grooming.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.