Job description / Role
- The ideal candidate must be in Dubai and must have at least 1 to 2 years experience as a Front Office / Welcomer / Receptionist in a 4 to 5 star hotel.
- Grooming/Attitude: The welcomer will keep at all times a perfect grooming (uniform, tag, make up, tidy hair).
- Handling VIP's of the hotel
- Greeting/Attitude: Always keep a smile on. A positive attitude is a must for all welcomers.
- Follow up: The welcomer will act quickly and efficiently, following the instructions received by her/his supervisor.
- Organization: She/he will ensure that her/his section is perfectly tidy at all times, that stationary used for the operations is refilled as often as required and that the circuits of operations are followed strictly.
- C/I & C/O: The welcomer will ensure that all C/I and C/O are made in line with the standards established. She/he will be especially attentive on the audit, immigration & guest history issues. She/he will then ensure that the operations handled by her/his own are fully completed and correct.
- Communication: She/he will be attentive to all information received during the different briefings: daily morning Supervisor briefing, FO handover briefing (for afternoon shift) & Front Desk Committee. She/he will be active and dynamic in participating in these different discussion opportunities. During his/her shift, she/he will report quickly any problem or question to her/his supervisor. The welcomer will read the reception logbook at the beginning of shift, follow up and keep it updated during his/her shift.
- Immigration records: The welcomer will ensure that all the guests who checked in during her/his shift are fully recorded the same day on the accurate immigration reports (CID as per UAE law).
- Guest requests follow up: The welcomer will be ready to help the guest with any request.
- Handover: At end of shift, the welcomer will clear her/his station and do a full and detailed handover with the following shift. She/he will check in details that her/his cashier report is correct, with all the backups attached.
- Selling / Up-selling: The welcomer will take every opportunity to sell the hotel facilities and services to the guests.
- Privacy: The welcomer will be attentive to respect the privacy/confidentiality of all the hotel patrons.
- Security: The welcomer has to know her/his duties & responsibility in the eventuality of fire.
- To ensure that all the standards and procedures established are followed strictly.
- Level of Education Associate Areas of study Hospitality
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.